About Me

My photo
Welcome to my online shop! Little Spring Valley is solely owned and operated by myself. I am a simple housewife who has passions to shop and dress up my little angel Giselle like most mothers do...^^ Therefore, I would like to share with you my collection and hope you'll love it too. Thank you in advance for sparing your time browsing through Little Spring Valley. 歡迎光臨°用心是我們的主旨,給寶貝穿的可愛/穿的帥氣/穿的時尚,平價也要有一定的品質∼幫心愛的小寶貝裝扮的媽咪是幸福的*能幫媽咪們找到合適的商品是快樂的!我們所提供的商品都是精挑細選的優質商品.

Monday, March 28, 2011

New Arrival : Little Princess


3 Pcs Pink Polka Dot Dress 
Price: RM36/ Set

All Sold Out!


Samgami标与挂牌齐 ~ Pink with polka dots 
一样高档  超可爱层层屁屁裤,全棉 ( COTTON )
Price: RM25

All Sold Out!

CHLOE原单标与吊牌 ~ 2pcs set
针织上衣+仿牛仔布短袖两件套 
Authentic Chloe Set ( Shirt + Jean Pant )
Price: RM48/ Set

Size:
 90
100
110=SOLD 
120=SOLD
130= SOLD 
140


2 Pcs Polka Dot Dress
RM38/Set

Size: 
80 ( 6-12 months ) =SOLD 
90 ( 2T )= SOLD
100 ( 3T )
110
120=SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment